Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 23, 2008

Woke up at 6:15am

6:30 am - Ate 1 slice sourdough toast & 1 slice whole grain toast along with 2 eggs, sunny side up. Light salt. Drank 8 ounces of cranberry juice.

7:30 am - 7:45 am - Rode recumbent bike at a steady pace, no resistance.

7:50 am - Drank fruit smoothie, recipe to be given later. Took one mens multi-vitamin.

12:30 pm - Ate 6oz baked chicken breast, 1 cup spinach with 8 tomatoes and 2tbsp dressing, 15 sprigs of steamed baby asparagus, 15 strings of steamed green beans and 5 steamed mushrooms. Drank 8oz cranberry juice.

4:03pm - I decided to take a nap and get up at 5pm to work out. My nap turned out to be sleep and I did not work out nor eat dinner today. My soreness and tiredness from adjusting to a new schedule has won the mental battle. I need to be stronger in my goals if I ever want this to work.

I woke up at 12:37am

No comments: