Friday, February 1, 2008

February 1, 2008

Woke up at 8:30 am

9:00 am - Ate 2 slices of multi grain toast, 2 eggs sunnyside up, with light salt and pepper. Drank 8oz Naked brand Greenmachine.

9:30 am - Ate 1 apple.

12:45 pm - Ate 8oz lean steak cooked on the barbecue with light salt and pepper, 1 medium red potato baked with light salt and pepper, 10 strings of green beans, 10 spears of asparagus.

1:45 - 2:45 pm - Medium intensity Chest and Triceps workout. I'm feeling some slight discomfort in my right shoulder so I did not do any exclusively shoulder exercises today.

3:00 pm - Drank 1 fruit smoothie. Took 1 multi-vitamin.

6:15 pm - Ate 2 cups of mushroom barley soup, and 6oz baked chicken.

9:30 pm - Drank 1 small strawberry slush made with real fruit and fruit juice from Sonic. I regretted it. I tried to justify drinking it but there is no justification for it, I let my diet slip.

No comments: